PALS PFMA series antennas are self pointing auto acquire fixed motorized antenna system which delivers exceptional performance for transmit/receive and receive only applications in different bands.
PALS PFMA series antennas are self pointing auto acquire fixed motorized antenna system which delivers exceptional performance for transmit/receive and receive only applications in different bands. Design of the offset reflector incorporates precision-formed panels, contoured radials and a machined hub assembly. PFMA Series features 240° degrees of azimuth coverage and 60° degrees of elevation point range. This large range of adjustment provides the ability to view geostationary satellites, horizon to horizon, from any location in the world. High gain and closely controlled pattern characteristics.
The PALS new generation Antenna Controller offers the latest technology, with its state-of-art design and brings a new method to antenna control. Simplified user interface and very easy connectivity provides very healthy control over the antenna and therefore flawless operation for SNG broadcasting.
• 0,01° pointing accuracy with resolvers at 3 axes
• Servo motors azimuth and elevation drivers
• Entirely zero-backlash mechanical drive system
• 125 km/h operational, 200 km/h survival windload
• Ethernet interface and supports SNMP ver. 2.0c for M&C
• Inclined orbit tracking
• IP65 weatherproof outdoor housing for ACU
• Optional Feed Stabilization Kit
• Optional Beacon Tracking
• Low power consumption optional De-Ice system
• Optional hand-held control unit